ATEN Launches Industry's First HDBaseT 2.0 DVI Dual View Extender
Connect further and control easier through single Cat6 cable integration
Irvine, CA (February 07, 2017) – ATEN, the leading provider of IT connectivity and total management solutions, today launched the industry's first HDBaseT 2.0 DVI dual view extender at ISE 2017. The ATEN CE624 integrates the latest HDBaseT 2.0 technologies to extend the most reliable transmission of dual view video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals up to 490 feet* via a single Cat6/6a cable, with the dual view function enabling video output to be seamlessly displayed on two monitors. The CE624 is ideal for applications where convenient remote access is required, such as transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses and extended workstations. The CE624 will be presented at the ATEN booth, Stand 8-N210 and the HDBaseT Alliance booth, Stand 5-S85 at the Amsterdam RAI from February 7–10.
The ATEN CE624 features:
- Industry’s First HDBaseT 2.0 DVI Dual View Extender: You can now enjoy a high-quality visual experience powered by HDBaseT technology and the convenience of a single Cat6 cable to transmit uncompressed video with zero latency and multi-streaming for dual-view applications.
- Dual View with Long Distance Superior Video Quality: The CE624 not only supports HDBaseT Standard mode up to 325 feet with 1920 x 1200 resolutions, but also provides a Long Reach mode, which extends two DVI signals and USB2.0/Audio/RS232 signals up to 490 feet with 1280 x 720 resolutions.
- Extend USB 2.0 and PCM Audio Simultaneously: The CE624 includes three USB 2.0 ports and 2-channel PCM digital audio to ensure fast transmission speeds for keyboard, mouse and peripherals, and high-quality audio transmissions with DVI.
“ISE is one of the greatest professional A/V exhibitions in the world, and ATEN is proud to present our latest innovative and creative solution, the CE624, to all the systems integrators, consultants, and resellers to help them to connect further and control easier through ATEN solutions,” said Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International.
ATEN is attending ISE 2017, and is hosting daily interactive sessions at booth 8-N210 to demonstrate its world-leading IT management, control room and media distribution solutions:
- 11:00: Managing Your Control Room and IT Infrastructure. (15-30min.) Learn how to upgrade to a secure and remote over IP management system in Full HD and how to manage workstations, monitoring and video walls in a multi-user setting.
- 15:00: Which A/V Hardware Solutions to Use in Business, Retail and Educational Setups? (15-30min.) Finding the right hardware for future-proof installations. How to set up one-touch control for an entire setting.
For more product information, please visit CE624 product pages.
Book your meeting time with ATEN at ISE 2017 click here.
Please note: Distances of up to 490 feet can only be achieved when Long Reach mode is selected.
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979, is the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, professional audiovisual, and intelligent power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize electronics in corporate, government, industrial, educational, and retail environments. ATEN has 500+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide.
Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., and Russia – with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.
For more information about ATEN, please visit www.aten.com/us/en/.