|V1.7.163||1. Add Manufacturing tracking serial number|
2. Improve mouse compatibility
3. Improved compatibility with Mac OS10.10
4. Improved response to remote keyboard
|V1.7.161||1.Improve Java security.|
2.Improve Japanese keyboard compatibility
3.Fix IPv6 and device status information shown on CC2000
4.Improve SSL / TLS security
|V1.6.151||1. Fix Java viewer security warning issue.|
2. Improve compatibility with IE-11.
3. Change Java viewer from Applet to JNLP.
4. Improve array mode 'Autosync' performance.
5. Improve keyboard performance & compatibility in certain network environment.
6. Support CC2000 IPV6 & Redundant functions.
7. Improve LDAP performance & compatibility.
|Once you update this new firmware, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP to v1.4.131 or higher.|
|V1.3.124||1. Add Port name backup/restore function.|
2. Improve certificate public key to RSA1024Bits.
|Once you update this new firmware, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP v1.3.122 or higher.|
|V1.3.121||Improved IPv6 support||Warning:|
Once you update this firmware v1.3.121, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP v1.3.122 or higher.
|V1.1.101||To support CC2000 data structure||Warning:|
Once you update this firmware, you can not degrade older firmware, and your ANMS setting will be recovered to default.
Corresponding icard F/W version: