CC1000 Online Upgrade
To perform a CC1000 online upgrade, do the following:
- Plug the authentication key into a USB port on your computer.
- Open a browser and log into the URL indicated in the email.
Note: Accept the certificate(s) if asked.
The Aten Partner Center page appears:
- The key license upgrade panel is at the lower right. Click the Click to go button to start the upgrade procedure.
- You can open an online help file for performing the upgrade by
clicking the Upgrade Help button
- Accept the certificate(s) if asked.
- When the upgrade Login screen comes up, log in with the Username and
Password provided in the authorization email.
- In the screen that comes up, key in the Order ID number and Order
Authorization number that applies to the upgrade, then click Continue.
- When the License Upgrade Order Information screen comes up, key the
current number of licenses in the From field. The To field is automatically
- When you input the number of current licenses in the From field,
the utility compares it to the information contained in the key to
make sure you have inserted the correct key.
- If necessary, you can use the Key Status Utility
(CCAuthKeyStatus.exe) to see the number of current licenses.
- Select that this is to be an Online upgrade, then click Continue.
- When the CC Authentication Key License Upgrade screen comes up, click
- When the browser asks what to do with the file (KeyUpgrade.exe), select
Save to disk.
- Leave the browser open, exactly as it is; go to where you downloaded the
file and execute it.
Note: This step must be done in the same web session that you
downloaded the KeyUpgrade.exe file in. Otherwise the upgrade will
The upgrade utility comes up and starts the upgrade. The actions it
performs are reported in the main panel:
- When the upgrade is finished, a window pops up to inform you that the
upgrade was successful. Click OK to close the popup.The browser screen
provides a summary of the upgrade:
- Click Logout to exit.
You can use the Key status utility (CCAuthKeyStatus.exe) to confirm that the
number of licenses on the key has been changed to reflect the successful
After the upgrade has succeeded, the dealer/distributor receives an email from
ALTUSEN informing him that the upgrade has been completed online. For
Your order (Order ID: 1017000726) has been completed successfully by
the online utility.
The key (PSN: 123456789) user number has bee upgraded from 5 to 30.
ATEN USB Authentication Key License Upgrade
Overview | The Key Status Utility | Online Upgrade | CC1000 Online Upgrade | CC2000 Online Upgrade | Offline Upgrade