ATEN Unveils Versatile Multi-in-One Presentation Switches for Meeting and Collaboration Efficiency
VP2730 and VP1920 are tailor-made for various commercial and educational demands
Taipei, Taiwan (November 05, 2018) – ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, today announced availability of their ATEN Presentation Switch Series of multi-in-one solutions that enable today’s workforces to collaborate within a local meeting room or share presentations to multiple offices remotely. Models are tailor-made with innovative features to satisfy a wide variety of meeting space demands, in meeting rooms, boardrooms, video conferencing rooms, classrooms and other presentation environments, with the goal of facilitating the efficient communications that are crucial to success in our information-centric world.
ATEN Presentation Switches simplify AV integration by eliminating the need for numerous individual components and the compatibility challenges that accompany them. Models are equipped with a straightforward, interactive and accessible OSD and intuitive Web GUI to streamline operations for both local and remote participants, offering a solid, cost-effective foundation for streaming content to next-generation collaborative environments.
To meet all the varied needs of different rooms, meeting styles and sharing purposes, ATEN Presentation Switches are available in two series:
VP2000 Collaboration Series
VP2730 - 7 x 3 Seamless Presentation Matrix Switch with Scaler, Streaming, Audio Mixer and HDBaseT
The first member of the VP2000 Collaborative Series, the VP2730 is a multi-in-one presentation switch, which integrates video matrix switch with scaler, streaming, audio mixer, HDBaseT extender and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device.
VP2730 empowers collaboration between local and remote participants in larger environments such as boardrooms, video conferencing rooms, lecture halls or distance learning classrooms. Innovative features are as follows:
· Bi-directional Distance-free Streaming – with VP2730, content streaming is enabled bi-directionally, so HD video can be streamed out up to 5 remote sites or streamed in from a remote site via an intuitive web GUI.
· Ultra Seamless Switching with Scaler – VP2730 supports ultra-seamless switching from one device to another with zero second switching, ensuring an extra smooth meeting presentation experience.
· Built-in Audio Mixer – VP2730 supports dynamic and condenser microphone input with selectable 48V Phantom Power and allows microphone input to be mixed with program audio.
· Moderator Mode and Multi-view Flexibility – VP2730 offers more controllability and flexibility with a Moderator Mode that gives the meeting host the ability to remotely control the display discretely and without interrupting the meeting flow, as well as multi-view functionality, which allows displaying up to six sources simultaneously in PIP (picture in picture), PbP (picture by picture), quad-view and more.
VP1000 Core Series
VP1920 - 9 x 2 4K Presentation Matrix Switch
The first member of the VP1000 Core Series, the ATEN VP1920 is a compact 3-in-1 4K presentation switch integrating video matrix switching, audio processing and analog-to-digital conversion, for any small-to-medium sized corporate and education presentation environment, including meeting rooms, classrooms, training rooms, or any other presentation setting, such as in exhibition centers or hotels.
· Multi-format Fast Switching – this compact device consolidates multiple source formats with fast switching among different outputs, including six HDMI and three combo inputs (HDMI/VGA, HDMI/DisplayPort, HDMI/Component/Composite) to two 4K HDMI outputs.
· USB Control Routing for PCs and Touch Panels – the VP1920 offers USB control routing for PCs and touch panels, independent switching of USB peripheral ports and keyboard/mouse control focus.
· Selectable Matrix, Mirror and PIP Modes – to meet the needs of various events and presentation styles, VP1920 supports three different display modes, Matrix, Mirror and PIP* for selection.
· Source Preview Function – VP1920’s intuitive design also allows users to quickly identify and switch to target contents with source preview up to 1080p.
With the above features, the ATEN Presentation Switch Series bring multi-in-one functionality, simple and easy control and connectivity, and collaborative solutions to modern corporate meetings with any devices in any-size spaces. For more information about the ATEN Presentation Switch Series, please visit https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/professional-audiovideo/presentation-switches/.