|v26254002||1.Improved Hyper-V Server compatibility.|| |
|v25241003||1. Added support for PE6324.|
2. Improved compatibility to PN5 Series.
3. Added "One time only" task to support start date/time update.
|v25241001||1.Improved multi-server communication|
2.Improved SPM Single Sign On (SSO) related pages for better browser compatibility
3.Fixed some bug regarding to UI of report functions
4.Fixed some bugs that related with CCSecurity application (ActiveX problem in Windows 7, Java Applet for Chrome
5.Added eco PDU support (PE7216r, PE7324r, PE8216r, PE8324r, PE9216r, PE9324r)
|1 This update is for CC2000 (V2.5.241), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions|
|v23222002||1. Added serial port support for KN1000/CN8000 to provide SSH/Telnet connection support|
2. Added "Lock"/"Unlock" selected devices and "Unlock All" function in device management
3. Added new model support (KN4132v, KN4116v, KN2132v, KN2116v) for KN4140 series
4. Added multi-keyword search (with "Match All" / "Match Any" option) support for device logs
|1. The patch is unnecessary if you don't have keyboard conflict issue.|
2. This update is for CC2000 (V2.3.222002), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions.
|v20193006||Fixed bug of certification issue which is failed to launch Java, especially behavior change was caused by JRE update version 1.6.0_24||This update is for CC2000 (V2.0.193), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions.|
|v20193005||1.Added a minimum 8 hours restriction to periodic task schedule to prevent frequently data base synchronization causing system heavy loading|
2.Improved page loading speed
3.Improved exception processing for port access page
4.Improved launch viewer method to support direct connection to device for non-proxy situation in multi-server environment
5.Improved CMC compatibility
6.Updated KVM Winclient viewer to improve performance
7.Update KVM Jave client viewer to improve connectivity
8.Added PDU schedule setting for KN4140v and KN4132 series
9.Improved user validation method when user access CC2000
|1.This update is for CC2000 (V2.0.193), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions.|
2.Contains all valid bug fixes in Patch released.
|v20193003||Improved KVM adapter cable ID detection||This update is for CC2000 (V2.0.193), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions.|
|v20193002||This patch is to solve keyboard conflict issue on some condition, especially in Japanese and Korean language environment.||1. The patch is unnecessary if you don't have keyboard conflict issue.|
2. This update is for CC2000 (V2.0.193), it could not be installed with other CC2000 versions.