|v1.7.161||New & Enhancements:|
- Added"Response Check"(Port Access > Properties > Operating Mode) and its notification (Log > Notification Setting) feature to detect the status of connected serial devices.
- Multiple connections to a serial might cause disconnection when"Port Name Auto Discovery"is enabled.
- For SN91xxCO/COD series, using port1 as console port is disabled by default (Device Management > OOBC > Console Port Settings).
|v1.6.157||- Special characters supported for password and account policy|
- Added "display device name in login screen" option (Device Management > Device > Device Information)
- Saving port logs from the operating modes of Real COM Port, TCP Server/Client, UDP Server/Client, and Virtual Modem to Syslog server is supported.
|v1.6.156||- Fixed the remote connection issue for SN01xxCO/COD where a console server is deployed behind a firewall (NAT).|
|v1.6.155||- Added "Port Name Auto Discovery" feature in Device Management > Device Information|
- Added "Size" category in terminal settings of toolbar of SNViewer for adjusting viewer's window size
- Default password will be required to change during first-time login
- Enhanced MIB file
- Enhanced integration with CC2000
|- For #1 feature, compatible network switches: Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Dell, Huawei, H3C, EdgeCore, TRENDnet, Fortinet and ATEN ES0152.|