|V2.0.198||1. Supports ATEN’s KE6900|
2. Improved the compatibility with Microsoft 3050 and Ducky 1608S
|V2.0.197||1. Improved the compatibility with iOne Scorpius P7 keyboard.|| |
|V2.0.196||1. Improved keyboard/mouse compatibility.|| |
|V2.0.195||1.Improve multi-language firmware upgrade process|
2. Add function description in multi-language OSD
|V1.5.145||1. Improved KVM performance.|
2. Enhanced compatibility with Logitech Unify keyboard/mouse and Logitech MK250 keyboard
|V1.5.143||Improved KVM performance & Keyboard/mouse compatibility|| |
|V1.4.131||Added support for ATEN USB-to-PS/2 Converter.|| |
|V1.3.121||Added support for IOGEAR Keyboard/mouse sets (GKM551R, GKM502, and GKM512 )|| |
|V1.2.112||1. Added support for Logitech G1, G3 mouse.|
2. Added [Num Lock]+[-] [H] and [Num Lock]+[-] [T] hotkey.
3. Added mouse port-switching function.
4. Added multilingual OSD: English/Traditional Chinese version and Simplified Chinese version.
5. Support for Dell server, IBM laptop dock and HP ProLiant ML110 PC PS/2 interface.
6. Added support for Logitech keyboard/mouse set (SW2-K004, M004).