|v1.3.125||1. To improve CC2000 support|
2. To improve communication of NTP server
3. To fix a “Stop Bit” bug
4. To fix a bug of “Send Break Signal”not working issue in virtual COM port driver
5. To improve compatibility with JRE 7
6. To improve Telnet session and Java Viewer
7. The Fixed TTY driver v1.0.091 supports UNIX system, including:
a. SCO OpenServer 5, SCO OpenServer 6, UNIXWare 7
f. QNX4.25, QNX6
g. FreeBSD 5.x, FreeBSD 6
8. The Real TTY driver v1.0.088 supports the Linux Kernel up to 3.1.5-6
9. To support IPInstaller up to v1.4.132
|v1.3.122||1. Improved stability under MODBUS mode.|
2. Improved connectivity under Console Management.
3. Improved CC2000 communication when IPInsatller function is disabled.
4. Fixed DTR status when Virtual COM Port has been closed.
5. Fixed SNMP uptime command bug, which might cause cacti NMS sends out error message as users use NTP to adjust system Date Time.
6. Added support for SSH Viewer.
7. Added support for CC2000 to enable/disable Telnet.
8. Improved the web UI in order to display Work Mode & Port Number infomation on the Status & Port Configure Page.
9. Added support for DCD signal controlled by the Virtual Modem Work Mode (Need a Null Modem serial cable).
|V1.2.113||Added support for CC2000V2.||1. To work with CC2000 V2, you must use CC2000 Software v2.0.193 or higher with this release.|
2. CC2000 v2.0.193 supports SN3101 v1.2.113 and later only.