|V1.6.154||1. Improve broadcast mode|
2. Improve cascade performance
|V1.6.153||1. Improved the compatibility with Dell PowerEdge 13G server, and PowerEdge D430 G14.|
|V1.5.149||1. Improved the compatibility with HP 800 G2 server.|
2. Improve the compatibility with WiNTEK WK590 keyboard.
3. Improved the performance of F/W upgrade.
|V1.5.147||1. Improve the cascade performance|
2. Improve the compatibility with the USB keyboard
3. Improve the compatibility with USB barcode scanner
|V1.5.143||1.Improve monitor compatibility|| |
|V1.5.142||1.Improve keyboard/mouse compatibility|| |
|V1.4.138||1.Improved compatibility with IBM Unix server|| |
|V1.4.136||1.Improve keyboard/mouse compatibility|| |
|V1.4.133||1.Improved DDC solution|
2.Improve keyboard/mouse compatibility
3.Add OSD "Set Login Mode" function
|V1.2.111||1.Improved cascade function stability|
2.Fixed abnormal mouse behavior in slave PC after log out while broadcasting.
3.Fixed unclear status when using "toggle OSD Hotkey" in hotkey mode.
|V1.0.082||1. Corrected model number of pop-up message when KVM connected to servers.|
2. Fixed port switching issue under hotkey commend mode.
3. Fixed console unexpected reset issue.