|V1.5.143||1.Added a new feature to improve communication between a CC2000 and its supported devices.|
2.Added support for new features:
• Critical system events sent by email and SNMP trap; and Syslog support
• Serial console management - serial terminal access. Access the CN8000 via a built-in serial viewer, or via third party software (such as PuTTY) for Telnet and SSH sessions
• PPP mode (modem) dial-in/dial back/dial out support for out-of-band, and low bandwidth operation
• DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
• Browser-based and AP GUIs offer a unified Multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
• Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required
• Smart Card/CAC Reader Support
• Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
• Private CA
• Exit Macros support
1.If upgrading from CN8000 v1.2.113 or earlier: Upgrade to the latest CN8000 v1.5.143 or higher firmware then manually reset system or Login via web page, click Customization, select "Reset on exit", click Apply, then Logout.
2.You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.096 or higher with this release.
3.CC2000 v1.0.096 supports both CN8000 v1.5.143 and CN8000 v1.2.113 - however the CN8000 v1.2.113 cannot be upgraded to CN8000 v1.5.143 from within the CC2000.
|V1.2.113||Improved the CC2000 support||You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.096 or higher with this release.|
|V1.1.108||1.Added CC2000 support|
2.Supports the Log server's log info priority.
3.Auto Syncs PN0108's Date/Time.
4.Improved slow response time with 10Mbps LAN Hub.
5.Improve IBM Blade compatibility.
|You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.092 or higher with this release.|
|V1.1.102||1. Fixed the Firefox can not save the ANMS settings issue.|
2. Supports DNS and NetBIOS.
3. Does mouse Auto Sync after video sync.
4. Supports mapping two virtual media devices.
5. Moved the default OSD bar to top-middle edge.
6. In multi-user mode: different video connections can have different frame rates and video quality.
7. Force to Grayscale mode invoked when PPP video connection is established, and PPP video quality is forced to the lowest level.