- Taipei World Trade Center Hall 1
June 4-8, 2013
- The company was established with the name “HOZN Automation Co. Ltd.”
- Introduced the first product – a central control series for home appliances to monitor and operate security sensors, lighting and power switches remotely.
- Introduced DATA Switch Box products.
- Introduced the first auto switch products.
- Launch INDATA industrial computers.
- • The company is renamed “ATEN International Co. Ltd.”.
- • Started manufacturing of power supplies for computers.
- Launched “ATEN” brand products using internally developed ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) chip.
- • Launched world’s smallest printer buffer.
- • Launch of the first ATEN product AS251P.
- • Launch of AS-248 product series, printer switch - controlled via LAN.
- • Awarded ISO-9002 certification.
- • Established U.S. subsidiary “ATEN TECHNOLOGY INC”.
- • Developed the first 4-port USB 2.0 hub, and received the world’s first USB 2.0 hub certification. USB Association uses ATEN´s creation as USB testing standard.
- • Established Belgium subsidiary “ATEN INFOTECH N.V.”
- New factory opens in Sijhih, Taipei and operations commence.
- Awarded ISO-9001 certification
- ATEN completes an IPO (Initial Public Offering) and is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Established Japan subsidiary “ATEN JAPAN Co., Ltd.”
- • Established Korea subsidiary “ATEN ADVANCE CO.,Ltd.”, later renamed “ATEN KOREA CO., Ltd.” in 2009.
- • Launched world´s first DVI cable KVM Switch with audio – CS62DU/CS62D.
- • Launched world´s first KVM Switch with IPMI-enabled function – KH98.
- • Launched world´s first 19–inch CAT5 Dual Rail Integrated LCD KVM Switch – KL1508 / KL1516.
- • Established Beijing – China subsidiary “ATEN China Co., Ltd.”
- • Established manufacturing factory in China “ATEN Foremost Co., Ltd”.
- • Launched the first USB KVM Switch for Notebooks – CS661.
- • Launched the CL5708/CL5716 LCD KVM switch – the first product of its kind to support fingerprint identification.
- • ATEN builds new European Operations Center in Belgium as it´s logistics center in Europe to expand business opportunities throughout the continent.
- • Announced the launch of VanCryst™ video products line to provide professional audio and video solutions to different industries.
- • Korea subsidiary moves to a new office building in Geumcheon–gu, Seoul and establishes the new customer service center.
- Japan subsidiary moves to a new building in Tokyo to integrate sales, marketing, technical support / customer service, warehousing and logistics business services.
- Announced the launch of NRGence™, a brand new “green energy” line of eco PDUs (Power Distribution Units), eco Sensors, and energy boxes. With the core concept of “Energy Intelligence”, a complete green data center solution designed to optimize energy efficiency.
INTERNATIONAL Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. | Site Map