|V1.6.152 & V1.5.145||KN4132/KN4116/KN2132/KN2116A firmware V1.6.152 is changed architecturally to enhance/support more features such as following:|
1. Blade server support
2. IPv6 support
3. ICMP support
4. Local panel array mode support
5. Power association in GUI support
6. CSR support
7. Serial console third party tool support, such as Putty
8. Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast support
|1. To work with CC2000 V2, you must use CC2000 Software v2.0.193 or higher with this release.|
2. If upgrading from KN4132/KN4116/KN2132/KN2116A v1.1.108 or earlier: Upgrade to KN4132/KN4116/KN2132/KN2116A relay version v1.5.145 first.
3. CC2000 v2.0.193 supports KN4132/KN4116/KN2132/KN2116A v1.6.152 and later only.
|V1.1.108||1.Added CC2000 support.|
2.Improved performance for OOBC.
|You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.094 or higher with this release.|
Made extensive additions to the feature set as shown below:
1.SNMP trap and SMTP alert notification; and Syslog support
2.Modem dial back support
4.Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required
5.User can launch multiple Virtual Remote Desktop to control multiple connected servers from the same login session
6.Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
8.Exit Macros support
Improved the Model number display issue
1.Added password to support for configuration import and export.
2. Added New version KA7140 F/W V1.0.096.
3. Added Java client to support scroll window for browser.