ATEN to Launch New Series of Secure KVM Switches with NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch PP v3.0 Compliance
18 New Secure KVM Switches Achieve NIAP Common Criteria Certification and Ready to Reliably Secure Your Desktop While Providing an Unparalleled User Experience
Sydney, Australia – May 15th, 2018 – ATEN ANZ PTY LTD., a subsidiary of ATEN International Co., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today announced the expansion of its enterprise KVM solutions with the launch of a new series of Secure KVM switches. The 18 new secure KVM switches are compliant with Peripheral Sharing Switch PP v3.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, Version 3.0) certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) to ensure high-level desktop security, protection and data safekeeping for organizations in industries such as government agencies (e.g. Department of Defense, Department of Justice, CIA, military, etc.), finance and other environments that use multiple computers of different security classifications.
ATEN’s new PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches provide isolation between computer sources and peripherals while sharing a single keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, and Common Access Card (CAC) reader between connected computers of various security classifications. Compliance with PSS PP v3.0 ensures peripheral sharing capabilities provide maximum user data security when switching port focus, preventing unauthorized data flows or leakage between connected sources. Key protections include isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtering and management, and tamper-proof design, keeping sensitive assets isolated and providing advanced security and a user-friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
ATEN’s new PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches support different customer demands, with options including 2-port, 4-port and 8-port models, and video interfaces including DisplayPort*, HDMI, and DVI. The ATEN series of Secure KVM Switches also provides customers with the flexibility to connect single or dual displays, providing up to 4K UHD (3840 × 2160 @30Hz) video quality.
*Console video output of DisplayPort models is converted to HDMI
Key features of ATEN Secure KVM Switches include:
· Superior Video Quality — Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz with crystal clear image quality.
· Secure Port Switching — Port selection via pushbutton only to enhance security.
· Data Channel Isolation — Isolated channel per port to prevent data leakage between connected computers.
· Restricted USB connectivity — Non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices) or non-predefined CAC devices will be rejected/ignored.
· User Data Protection — Keyboard/Mouse data buffer is automatically purged when switching KVM port focus.
· Configurable Device Filtering — USB CAC Port can be configured to allow/reject whitelisted/blacklisted devices via Admin login function or Windows-based application.
· Administrator Configuration and Event Log Functions — User-friendly interface for an authorized administrator to audit critical KVM operation logs and perform KVM switch configuration.
· Always-on Tamper-proof Design — The KVM switch becomes inoperable when physical tampering is detected.
For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9114 9933.
The New Family of ATEN Secure KVM Switches
PC Video Connection
Console Video Connection
No. of Displays
About ATEN ANZ Pty Ltd:
ATEN ANZ Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of ATEN International Co., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, established in 1979. As a certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows them to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. Its comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local Australia and New Zealand support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/au/en/ and follow @Aten-ANZ on Linkedin.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
ATEN ANZ PTY LTD
02 9114 9933