ATEN Launches 4K Video Capture Device for Livestreamers and Online Conferences
The UC3022CAMLIVE™ PRO provides smooth video streaming workflow for dual-camera or single-operator setups
Sydney, Australia - July 2020: ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, has launched the UC3022 CAMLIVE™ PRO, a device designed to easily capture and mix two connected 4K cameras for 1080P live streaming. This device enables streaming to a worldwide audience, with outstanding video effects and remarkable image quality. With demand for video conferencing on the rise, this provides an easy-to-use solution for live streams, online conferences, distance education, online worship and more.
The CAMLIVE™ PRO combines video capture, encoding, mixing, and 2-channel video source switching from HDMI cameras and a professional-level audio device. Integrated with the ATEN OnAir Lite App, users are able to wirelessly control the video stream, change effects, and save up to 8 scene presets for quick switching. It also allows real-time editing from the shooting spot, so users can create unique, tailored streams.
Key features include:
● Mix and capture two non-HDCP 4K live videos at 1080P UVC format on a PC or mobile device via USB 3.x interface with seamless transitions
● Free ATEN OnAir Lite App for controlling wirelessly, editing in real-time, and arranging multi-elements into program mix with continuous feature updates
● Intuitive Android / iOS app control – set up your camera gear behind the camera and direct your livestream from anywhere
● Supports real-time HDMI program video preview
● Provides audio mixer with additional dual analog audio inputs
● Easily identifiable chroma keys – can make it appear as if you are anywhere by changing the background
● Supports protected video switching mode for regular event usage
RRP: 850AUD inc.GST
Available from: Mwave, Scorptec
For a full product overview, please click here.
ATEN, established in 1979, is specialized in connectivity and management solutions in accessing and sharing technologies. ATEN consolidates all of its products and services under one brand – ATEN, in order to provide an efficient and consistent service standard. The ATEN brand consists of innovative solutions applied to connectivity, professional audio/video, and green energy, for consumers, small/home offices (SOHO), small to medium sized businesses (SMB), and enterprise customers. ATEN specializes in connectivity and management solutions. We distribute our products through a global sales network to meet a broad range of customer needs. ATEN delivers and we care about our customers. We are committed to the best customer support in the industry.