The MicLIVE 6-CH is the industry’s first AI-optimized audio mixer for podcasting as it adopts SmartEQ technology to deliver acoustic enhancement for an optimized voice recording experience. Integrating audio mixing equipment into a compact stage box housing, this audio mixer offers up to 6-channel audio inputs, a built-in DSP and AD / DA converter, and it adds audio up to 24 bit / 96 kHz to any USB-C-enabled laptop or tablet.
To polish users’ audio creation, the MicLIVE 6-CH features the capability of varying a user’s voice effect with 24 Voice FX programs, SmartEQ, the jingle pads that can save up to 8 special audio samples, and the auto ducking function. In addition, it ships with a built-in preamp that provides gain for the microphone’ signal, and a phantom power (+48V) power supply, which is suitable for connecting condenser microphones.
Apart from its easy-to-use, flexible hardware design, the MicLIVE 6-CH works with dedicated ATEN software, OnAir Audio, which supports Windows and Mac OS, giving users complete control over every parameter while allowing them to simply assign audio samples from their computers through an intuitive interface.
Usually, broadcasting a live performance requires a team of professionals to assist with BGM or volume control, but thanks to the MicLIVE 6-CH, now just one user can create a pro-level broadcast. The MicLIVE 6-CH is an all-in-one solution tailor-made for podcasts, talk shows, livestreaming, worship, and music applications.
- All-in-one design simplifies audio mixing workflow for podcasting – offers up to 6-channel audio inputs, DSP and AD / DA converter, and adds audio up to 24-bit / 96 kHz to any USB-C-enabled laptop or tablet
- The industry’s first AI-optimized audio mixer – enhances microphone audio quality with enhanced acoustic models, SmartEQ, so anyone can have a real-time, high-quality recording
- Jingle pads save up to 8 sound samples that can be customized from audio sources from a computer, microphone, and other audio inputs for a professional radio programming experience
- Contains 24 Voice FX programs, including 6 adjustments in reverb effect, 6 in pitch effect, and 12 in gender effect
- Audio routing and multichannel audio mixing – allow for mixing audio input signals and routing it to any of the available output interfaces
- Advanced reverb effects – enhance your vocals, instruments, and the entire mix for professional broadcast and post-production
- The auto ducking function lowers background music anytime one speaks, ensuring the speaker’s voice is always heard, loud and clear, during broadcasting
- Diversified input interface options – supports audio media from professional XLR combo microphones, musical instruments, USB audio sources, and phone-in for mixing
- Built-in preamp that provides gain for instruments and the microphone’s signal, and a phantom power supply that delivers reliable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Supporting Windows and Mac OS, the OnAir Audio software gives users complete control over every parameter while allowing them to simply assign audio samples from their computers through an intuitive interface