UC3238 is a seamless, single cable solution for connecting from USB-C laptop to an HDMI display, allowing for tidy installation and cable management without the needs for additional dongles or HDMI extension cables.
It supports HDMI 2.0 with a 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) resolution. Users can transmit high-definition video and audio from computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming. In addition, you can connect and configure your monitor for a mirrored display or an extended desktop view.
Moreover, UC3238 does not require external drivers or additional power. It works with USB-C port computers and smartphones with DP Alt mode, compatible with Android, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems, and is convenient to use and carry around.
It has a fully reversible USB-C interface with 2.7 meters longdistance connectivity that is capable of providing maximum conductivity and improving signal transmission.
- Connect a USB-C enabled laptop or Smartphone which utilizes “DP Alt Mode” functionality to an HDMI compatible display using a single cable*
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Supports a long-distance connectivity of up to 2.7 meters
- No additional dongles and HDMI extension cables needed
- Plug and play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X® and Android**
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
* With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** Support Android mirror mode only.