- Supports Web Client Viewer which runs directly off the browser without Java or browser plug-in installation.
- Supports Turkish local console keyboard.
- Supports 4096 bits encryption key size.
- Fixes that some keys are not working from Japanese local console keyboard.
- Supports absolute mouse mode on local console.
- Supports complete simplified Chinese GUI.
- Compatible with CM1284 and CM1164A to support cascading up to four KN series KVM over IP switches for local centralized control.
- An updated MIB file to support getting firmware version information.
- Fixes occasionally reset caused by changing port name to Japanese from local console.
- Fixes local OSD display issue
1. New UI theme
2. Support KH1532A for cascading
3. Security level added in Device Management > Security
1. Improves login security mechanism.
2. Fixes when KN console choose OpenGUI from menu, sometimes can not enter into GUI mode.
3. Windows title info added in the customize control panel of WinClient & JavaClient
4. Event notifications of LAN disconnection & PSU failure added
5. MIB file with warning events updated (e.g. abnormal conditions of power, fan, or temperature)
6. WinClient & JavaClient application support old KN models
7. Disclaimer added in Device Management > Disclaimer
8. “At least one special character” added in account policy in User Management > Account Policy
9. Supports SHA & 128-bit AES encryption for authentication in SNMPv3
10. Supports Console Station (KA8270, KA8278, KA8280, KA8288)
11. Supports new dongle firmware (KA7120, KA7170, KA7175, KA7176, KA7177, KA7166, KA7168, KA7169)
12. Supports 64-bit java for JavaClient
13. Fixes a crash issue in Winclient when mounting ISO with Dell G10
14. The default setting for Mouse DynaSync is changed to Automatic Sync.
1. Account policy moved to User Management