|V3.4.331||1.Improved mouse synchronization.|
2.Improved firmware upgrade performance for adapter cables (CPU modules).
1.KVM adapter cables (CPU modules) F/W version
2. This firmware package applies to KH1508/KH1516 F/W version v3.4.331 and later
|V3.3.329||Support daisy-chain with CS1708A/CS1716A|
|V3.3.328||1.Added support to cascade under KN2116 with OSD integration.|
2. Improved mouse performance when connecting under the CN6000.
3. Improved support for IBM AIX.
4. Firmware upgrade support for KA9120 / KA9170.
This firmware upgrade package includes upgrades to the following adapter cables (CPU modules):
|V3.3.325||1.Enhance video quality.|
2. Improve Sun video resolution support.
3.Improve Sun & MAC hotkey support.
|1.Corresponding CPU Module package includes following F/W version|
2.If you experience technical difficulties such as port connection failure (where there is no OSD port list for the connected adapter cable), we recommend that you update your KVM switch to this firmware version.
|V3.3.321||1. Fix the bug of auto port switching under certain application environment.||1. Corresponding CPU Module package includes following F/W version|
|V3.2.319||1. Fix the bug of "Ctrl" key operation under certain application environment.|| |
|V3.2.318||1. Fix the bug between MAC and Japanese keyboard mapping.|
2. Fix the bug of port name display when more stations are daisy chained.
|V3.2.316||1. Solve CPU adapter F/W upgrade problem|
2. Improve OSD Display performance
3. Solve Korean keyboard bugs
|V3.2.312||Initial Release||1.Corresponding CPU Module package includes following F/W version|