1.Added a new feature to improve communication between a CC2000 and its supported devices.
2.Improved security vulnerability for CVE-2009-1472: Java client arbitrary code execution, CVE-2009-1473: Cryptographic weakness in key exchange, CVE-2009-1474: Incomplete encryption, CVE-2009-1474: Session ID Cookie not secure-only, and CVE-2009-1477: Same SSL Key for all devices.
3.Added new Windows and Java clients to support software keyboard, user macros, and magic control panel.
|You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.096 or higher with this release.|
|V1.0.099||1.Added CC2000 support|
2.Improved Security issue regarding cookie for browser.
3.Added Always On selection for OSD display duration. 0 now represents Always Off.
4.Resolved LDAP/LDAPS issue which can use a null password to login via AD server.
5.Improved windows client to prevent user from setting duplicate hotkey.
|You must use CC2000 Software v1.0.092 or higher with this release.|
|V1.0.096||Improved Windows client to prevent user duplicating hotkey settings.|| |
|V1.0.095||Added session management function|| |
|V1.0.092||1.Added cascade for KH1516|
2.Added backup and restore system configuration function
1. Enhance video quality
2. Improve Sun video resolution support
1. User interface enhancements:
• Toggle between full screen and window mode from the tool bar.
• Transparent display of the OSD and toolbar.
2. Snapshot feature added to WinClient
3. Improved data transfer efficiency with three grayscale modes:
• Force all to grayscale (device level admin. Sets for all transfers)
• Force to grayscale (user account level –admin. Sets for individual users)
• Set to grayscale (client level – user selects)
|V1.0.087||1. Added Grayscale function|
2. Added Network bandwidth control function
3. Added support 1280 x1024 @75Hz resolution
4. Added "Ctrl+Alt+Del" button in toolbar
|V1.0.085||Improved Java Client to speed up USB Mouse movement|| |