The CS52DP 2-Port USB-C DisplayPort Hybrid Cable KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to a USB-C device and a DisplayPort computer. With the CS52DP, you can quickly and effortlessly switch between two computers by using a convenient remote port selector pushbutton.
The compact CS52DP also brings in vivid 4K viewing quality to lift up work performance. Further advanced features of the CS52DP include the bus-powered mode and no need to install software or configure device. This plug and play switch is ideal for people who need quick control to multitask between a computer and a USB-C device on a desktop in any environment. Moreover, the compact design allows for an efficient and tidy installation, providing an ideal space-saving solution to keep your desk well-organized.
- One KVM console controls one USB DisplayPort computers and one USB-C device
- Superior video quality – up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Computer selection via remote port selector
- Supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) which enables the USB connection to carry DisplayPort signals
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDCP compliant1
- Bus-powered – no external power adapter required
- The console USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing2
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- No software required
- Hook design for space-saving and organized workstation
- Supports USB hot-plugging
1. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 to avoid compatibility issue.
2. The CS52DP may require an external power supply via the USB Micro-B Power Port. For the USB Micro-B cable connecting to the USB Micro-B Power Port, it requires a separate purchase based on the type of the power supply you use.