|Computer||30 cm USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C tethered cable|
|Device||2 x USB 2.0 Type-A Female (Black)*|
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Female (Blue)*
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Female (Data Only)*
*The total output of 6 USB Ports is max. 5V, 10W.
|Video Output||2 x HDMI Female|
1 x VGA Female
|LAN Ports||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female (Black)|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack|
|Power||1 x USB Type-C Female*|
* Supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 for charging up to 85W, power profiles includes 5V, 9V, 12V, and 20V (additional USB-C PD power adapter needed).
* The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 15W.
* For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certiﬁed USB-C PD power adapter over 65 Watt is recommended.
* The first 15W will supply the UH3237, and the balance power will supply to the laptop.
|Flash Memory||1 x SD Card Slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC)|
1 x Micro SD Card Slot (Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128G)
|Video Resolution||Single View:|
HDMI - 3840x 2160@30hz or VGA -1920 x 1080@60hz
2 x HDMI – 1920 x 1080@60hz
* For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|System Requirements||Windows 10 and above, USB-C enabled computer with DP Alt Mode*|
* With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby-Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please ﬁnd: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
Mac OS X 10.12 and above, USB-C enabled computer
iOS 12.1 and above, iPad Pro 3rd generation (2018)***
*** For better HID experience, iPadOS 13 and above is recommended.
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Housing||Top Cover – Aluminum|
Bottom Panel - Plastic
|Weight||0.37 kg ( 0.81 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.03 x 7.50 x 1.48 cm |
(13.79 x 2.95 x 0.58 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|