ATEN US3342 is a 4-port USB 3.2 Gen 2 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share data between four USB devices in two different USB-C enabled laptops. The US3342 is USB 3.2 Gen 2 compliant, which can support data transfer rate up to 10Gps, and also compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0 and USB1.1.
With the US3342, you can quickly and effortlessly switch computers by using a convenient remote port selector pushbutton with LED that indicates which computer is being active. It provides the power that matched to USB-C Windows or Mac laptops with PD Profile specifications of 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V.
Featuring exclusive function by BEZEL X software, the US3342 allows two laptops to share files and data across two different platforms - Window and Mac, by dragging the mouse from one screen to another. The BEZEL X software makes it easier to control and transfer files in a fingertip.
The connecting cables are bundled to save the extra cost of purchasing more USB cables. The additional USB-C cable included in the US3342 package, which allows the users to connect it to the USB-C laptops for flexible installation. The US3342 is the most cost-effective solution for USB-C equipped laptops.
In conclusion, the US3342 with its compact and all-in-one design is an ideal solution for users that seeks to save desk space and keep the desk well-organized in an efficient manner.
- Enables two USB-C computers to share 4 USB 3.2 Gen 2 peripheral devices with data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (Additional USB-C Power Adapter is needed)*
- BEZEL X – Enable file transfer function and mice control cross two platforms, Windows and Mac
- Supports power profiles 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V power specification
- Switch device via Remote Port Selector by pressing a button
- LEDs Console Indicator – Allow users to know which computer is active
- Plug and play – No drivers or external power adapter needed
- Over-current protection
*For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certified USB-C PD Power Adapter over 65Watt is recommended. The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 3A.