The UH3239 USB-C Multiport Mini Dock with Power Pass-Through is a portable, versatile and flexible 6-in-1 adapter for USB-C PCs or laptops. The durable aluminum enclosure ships with dual USB 3.2 Type-A ports, a USB-C PD port, an HDMI port along with an SD card and a MicroSD card slots. It covers users' peripheral connectivity demands while allowing power delivery to the connected USB-C device. It supports resolutions up to 4K HDMI (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) to ensure that every detail of the video is displayed in the crisp and sharp UHD resolution on the 4K graphics-supported laptop. Besides, its 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports guarantee effective communication with peripherals at a decent 5 Gbps transmission speed. Thanks to the USB-C PD port, the UH3239 can provide power or charge the external devices, and hence, there will be no more tangled data cables on the desk.
The UH3239 is a plug-and-play device compatible with all major operating systems (Windows®, macOS X and iPadOS). It is a compact, yet competent, data and power transmission solution for on-the-go professionals when it comes to building a mobile workstation ecosystem.
- 6-in-1 multi-function dock that includes 1x HDMI, 1x SD / Micro SD card reader, 1x USB-C PD port and 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports
- Supports USB PD 2.0 for laptop charging up to 60W via USB-C PD power adapter – power profiles include 5V, 12V, 15V, 20V
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) for superior video distribution
- Plug and Play – no drivers needed
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS X and iPadOS
- Compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C)
- Apple M1 chip compatible