USB VGA Over IP KVM Extender (1920 x 1080@Unlimited Distance)Discontinued
The CE790 is a IP based KVM Extender with automatic cable detection (Auto-MDIX) and RS-232 serial functionality that allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, monitor, and USB mouse) anywhere on the intranet.
The CE790 improves on previous designs by: 1) the addition of an intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) on both the transmitter and receiver units for easy setup and operation; 2) working over a standard TCP/IP LAN via inexpensive Cat 5e cable, allowing point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint administration without the need for an additional KVM switch; and 3) the addition of an RS-232 port, on both the transmitter and receiver Units - to connect to a serial terminal for configuration, and serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners.
* The CE790 can be installed in point to point, point to multipoint and multipoint to multipoint configurations. Multipoint configurations require a separate purchase - contact your delear for details.
* In multipoint configurations, the IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) function of your network switches/hubs should be enabled to avoid deterioration of data throughput. If you do not know how to enable IGMP, please contact your network administrator.
- 1x CE790T Digital KVM Extender (Transmitter)
- 1x CE790R Digital KVM Extender (Receiver)
- 1x Custom KVM Cable (VGA, USB, Audio; 1.8m/6ft)
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions