Centralized Management Software
ATEN's CC2000 Management Software – updated with new, powerful, features including VMware support – provides IT administrators with the tools they need to access and control their entire distributed data center environment. Offering convenient, economical, centralized management of all their IT devices, the CC2000 Management Software puts administrators in complete control of their remote data centers and branch offices no matter where in the world they are deployed.
When used in conjunction with KVM over IP switches, Serial Console Servers and Power Over the NET™ devices, the CC2000 management software allows IT administrators to remotely monitor and control all installed devices, including blade servers and virtual machines. The CC2000's Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through built-in redundancy factors, including automated database backup of Primary, Secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that should any of the CC2000 servers go down, the CC2000 management system will keep functioning, since a redundant Secondary unit provides the required services until the Primary unit comes back up. This double redundancy feature, in which each Secondary server can have its own redundant Secondary server, ensures smooth management of all your devices.
The CC2000´s patented Panel DynaArray™ mode lets administrators view the output of multiple ports in individual panels on the same screen. Under this mode, the video output of each selected device displays in its own panel on the screen. To access and manage the device, simply move the mouse pointer over its panel and click.
A strong centralized management solution provides benefits in many ways:
• It lets you quickly and smoothly take control of your installation through a single portal that is accessible at any time from anywhere in the world.
• It enables a faster response to mission-critical data center emergencies.
• It eliminates the distance restrictions of traditional server room management.
- 1x CC2000 USB License Key
- 1x Software CD
- 1x User Instructions
- *CC2000 USB License Options
- CC2000TN (Tiny Pack: 1 Primary/32 Nodes)
- CC2000XL (Extra Lite Pack: 1 Primary, 64 Nodes)
- CC2000LE (Lite Pack: 1 Primary, 128 Nodes)
- CC2000LS (Lite Plus Pack: 1 Primary, 256 Nodes)
- CC2000SD (Standard Pack: 1 Primary/1 Secondary, 512 Nodes)
- CC2000PS (Plus Pack: 1 Primary/5 Secondaries, 2048 Nodes)
- CC2000PM (Premium Pack: 1 Primary/9 Secondaries, 5120 Nodes)
- CC2000PL (Platinum Pack: 1 Primary/15 Secondaries, Unlimited Nodes)
- CC2000MX (Maximum Pack: 1 Primary/31 Secondaries, Unlimited Nodes)
- *System Add-ons:
- CCS1 (Add-on 1 Secondary Server License)
- CCN1 (Add-on 1 Node License)
- CCN10 (Add-on 10 Nodes License)
- CCN50 (Add-on 50 Nodes License)
- CCN100 (Add-on 100 Nodes License)
- CCN500 (Add-on 500 Nodes License)
- CCN1000 (Add-on 1000 Nodes License)
- CCN10000 (Add-on 10000 Nodes License)
- CCNU (Add-on unlimited Nodes License)