|v1.5.141||1. Optimized firmware to improve Network Tx/Rx performance.|
2. Fixed Telnet Copy/Paste problem when users copy and paste data greater than 64 bytes.
3. Added "Console Management Direct" feature; it is not necessary to log in.
4. Added a new Telnet Java session that can support"Copy & Paste", and Language Sets.
5. DHCP Notification now shows the web port information in addition to the IP address e.g. http://10.0.0.163:8080.
6. Improved the UI wording & input data validation.
7. Improved the default web page to show the 'Telnet' page when users log in.
8. Changed the default "Out CRLF Translation" from 'none'to 'CRLF->CR'.
9. Fixed an incorrect message display when users used Firefox to upgrade the firmware.
10. Resolved Virtual COM Port (Real COM Port) compatibility issue with the Modem.
Virtual COM Port (Real COM Port) driver and management tool for windows 2000 or above to v1.1.103
Windows 98: v1.0.083
Linux Virtual COM Port (Real COM Port) driver v1.0.084.
|V1.3.126||1. Added VISTA support.|
2. Added security features to IP Installer.
|Use the new IP Installer version (V1.2.111) and new virtual port (v1.0.093).|
|V1.3.123||1. Improved Virtual COM Port support for Windows 2000.|
2. Improved Telnet session operation.
3. Added features to the Online panel LED behavior.
4. Increased IPInstaller configuration options.
|V1.2.115||1. Added ANMS (Authentication Network Management Service) to enable CC Management of the SN0108/SN0116|
2. Added Virtual COM port driver support
3. Added VT-52, VT-100, VT-220 and VT320 support
4. Added code-sets: ISO646-US (US ASCII) and ISO8859-15 (Latin-9) support
5. Added RADIUS support
6. Added SNMP Traps support
|V1.1.103||1. Added support for the send break signal feature in "go into OK Mode" for SUN system.|
2. Added support for disable session timeout (set timeout to 0).