ATEN Reveals 40 years of Innovation in its Five Most Popular Scenarios during ISE 2019
Taipei, Taiwan (January 18, 2019) – ATEN International, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, will present its latest product releases under the theme “ATEN around the Clock: Passion for KVM and AV since 1979” at Integrated Systems Europe 2019 (February 5-8, Amsterdam RAI, Hall 8-K200). ISE is the largest event in Europe for system integration in the AV and IT industries. ATEN plays its part in bringing both worlds together by presenting solutions where both AV and IT signal distribution techniques are needed. The ATEN team will launch upgrades and expansions of its KVM over IP series and long-distance distribution solutions. This year, the company celebrates its 40th anniversary, providing insight of its 40 years of innovation at ISE 2019.
The brand will present its 5 most popular scenarios in which to discover various of its live. The ATEN booth is dedicated to training and demonstrations, attracting end-users, installers, and distributors to attend the daily interactive sessions or custom on-demand sessions. Register at www.aten.com/ISE2019. The scenarios presented are:
· Scenario 1: Control Room - One click to push and pull video between workstations and video walls with ATEN's KVM over IP extenders (KE6900) and central hardware control system (VK2100). The soon-to-be-launched KE9900-series provides DisplayPort connectivity that supports 4K over IP transmission.
· Scenario 2: Central, Remote IT Management – It takes one switch to manage 32 servers with 2 IT managers with ATEN's KVM over IP switches and rack-mountable LCD series. Also don't forget ATEN's smart energy management system. The recently launched KA-series KVM consoles (KA8288, KA8278) add an extra layer of security to ATEN’s KVM over IP switch series. They will be available for hands-on testing.
· Scenario 3: Conference & Meeting Area – One presentation switch connects a team no matter their current location with ATEN's presentation switches and central hardware control system.
· Scenario 4: Pro AV Distribution – Want 4K digital signage with unlimited displays? It’s quick and easy to deploy with ATEN's AV over IP extenders, matrix switches, or long distance extenders. ATEN also keeps expanding its True 4K range, releasing its latest VE1832 HDBaseT extender.
· Scenario 5: Multi-purpose Area – Change the setting from a museum to a party area with just a single touch with ATEN's central hardware control system.
As the only HDBaseT Contributor Member who offers a full range of KVM extenders, ATEN will be permanently present at the HDBaseT booth in Hall 5-S110. The team will present its HDBaseT 2.0 solutions and demonstrate its USB DisplayPort HDBaseT 2.0 KVM Extender - CE920, in addition to several ATEN Wall Plate Extenders, which will be showcased for the first time. Visit https://www.aten.com/ISE2019 to learn more.