Why ATEN's Video over IP Solution?
From a simple point-to-point setup, to hundreds of endpoints, it offers flexibility, scalability and multi-functionality in extender, splitter, matrix switch, and video wall applications.
Easily expand your AV network coverage without cable clutter or extra network switches while also lowering per-port costs.
Allows you to effortlessly switch input sources via top panel pushbuttons/ID display and offers simple configuration that requires no extensive IT experience.
Effortlessly manage your AV over IP system by logging in to any receiver or transmitter from the web GUI.
Instantly preview, monitor, and switch video sources via any mobile device to streamline your operations on the go.
Facilitate deployment with PoE models that require no additional power cabling and pre-configured ATEN Gigabit network switches.
Facilitating Setup with ATEN Network Switches
- VE8900 / VE8950 / VE8952 device auto detection
- Supports IGMP Snooping, Fast Leave, Flow Control
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and IGMP v1/v2 Querier
- Supports 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP uplink ports (10Gbps)
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet L2 access switch with 176 Gbps switching capacity
Solution Partners – Ethernet Switches
48x 1G Stackable Managed Switch
24x 1G Stackable Managed Switch