One Combo Graphic Console Module can control a local computer and a matrix KVM switch(KM0832
Supports PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice(Console)
Switch between your workstation computer and the matrix KVM switch
New Graphical OSD-intuitive, easy-to-use graphical On Screen Display to manage servers
- One USB console controls 16 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - Control up to 512 computers from a single console.
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards (PC, Mac and Sun).
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via thedaisy chain cable.
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown....etc.
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations–no need for manual DIP switch setting - front panel LED indicates station's position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality-up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- ATEN USB ASIC inside.
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, Sun and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to CS1716, see Compatible KVM Table.