The ATEN CS19216 16-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch can effectively access and control up to 16 DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. With its dual interface console, users can choose between DisplayPort/HDMI video output supporting high video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz), presenting crystal-clear visuals.
To meet the needs of easy expansion and flexibility, the CS19216 can be cascaded to two levels to control up to 256 computers from a single console. Furthermore, the CS19216 supports multi-display function by stacking up to eight CS19216 units to compare and analyze information on 8 monitors at most, which substantially streamlines the working environment.
With two patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ and EDID Expert™, the CS19216 can optimize display resolution, accelerate switching between ports and power up smoothly while eliminating boot-up display problems.
Besides, the CS19216 comes with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub delivering data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing users to speed up operations and share USB peripherals instantly. For user-friendly port selection methods, the C19216 offers pushbuttons, hotkeys, RS-232 commands, and OSD with newly-designed UI, bringing effortless and intuitive operations.
To eliminate security concern, a two-level password authorization is available to enhance security protection for accessing and controlling computers. Consolidating these advantageous functionalities, the CS19216 is ideal for server room/computer room management applied in industries with requirements for high-quality images and multitasking, such as Enterprise, Government, Production, Telecom, Finance, Medical Healthcare, Industrial Automation, etc.
- One USB console controls up to sixteen DisplayPort interface computers and two additional USB 3.0 peripheral devices
- Cascadable to two levels – controls up to 256 computers1
- Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight CS19216 units and display video from up to 8 monitors (dual display / triple display / quad display / multi-display)
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID mode for smooth power-up and highest quality display
- Supports a DisplayPort or HDMI video output – allows you to choose an appropriate video output and deploy console with flexibility
- Superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel stereo sound
- Supports HD audio2
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, OSD, and RS-232 commands
- Independent switching of KVM and USB peripheral focus3
- Two-level (administrator/user) password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Broadcast mode – operations can be simultaneously performed on all selected computers, such as software installation and upgrading, system-wide shutdown, etc.
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English (US), English (UK), German (GER.), German (SWISS), French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation4
- Supports hot-plugging
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant; HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Firmware upgradable
- Supports multimedia, wireless keyboards and mouse
1. Cascading between CS19208 and CS19216 is available.
2. HD audio through HDMI and DisplayPort channel cannot be switched independently.
3. Independent switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode.
4. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards; Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.