ATEN Unizon™ is a server-based software for remote centralized monitoring, control, and management of Ethernet-based ATEN Video Matrix Switches, ATEN Room Booking System, and 3rd party devices (such as projectors, lights, and AV devices) connected to ATEN Control System Controllers.
By providing real-time access to device status, the platform streamlines daily AV/IT management, troubleshooting, analytics, and automation, making it the perfect solution to manage mass device deployments.
- Centralized device monitoring, control, and management
– ATEN Video Matrix Switches, Room Booking System, Control System solutions, including the managed third-party devices
– Detection of device statuses, such as lamp hour of a projector and connection status for remote troubleshooting and maintenance
– Batch device control and firmware upgrades
- Intuitive user interface for large-scale Pro AV applications, easy room monitoring and management across multiple locations
– 5-level deployment tree
– Supports room view and floor view
– Configurable users access rights
- Predefined scenarios for automation and task scheduling
– Provide meeting scenarios to choose and triggers actions from controllers
– Automatically turn on / off lights, air-con, meeting room devices based on predefined actions
- Dashboard for current status and analytics
– Current status info for real-time troubleshooting
– Analytics of past usage records for future optimization
– Preset rules for generating regular reports for optimizing device maintenance arrangement
- Logs device usage, notifications, and emails for abnormal events for usability analysis and future optimization
- Supports mainstream web browsers
- License of different amount of controlled devices can be purchased based on users’ need. Control 50 devices at basic license and 500 devices at standard license.