|V1.5.148||Fix incorrect warning message of login string|
|V1.5.146||Changed mainboard OSD size from 640 x 480 to 800 x 600|
|V1.5.144||Improved USB compatibility|
|V1.5.143||1.Improved compatibility for Windows10|
2.Improved compatibility for WinClient/JavaClient
3.Improved compatibility for server
|V1.4.138||Improved IPv6 research function|| |
|V1.4.137||1. Add Manufacturing tracking serial number|
2. Improve mouse compatibility
3. Improved compatibility with Mac OS10.10
4. Improved response to remote keyboard
|V1.4.136||1.Improve Java security.|
2.Improve Japanese keyboard compatibility
3.Fix IPv6 and device status information shown on CC2000
4.Improve SSL / TLS security
|V1.4.132||1. Fix Java viewer security warning issue.|
2. Improve compatibility with IE-11.
3. Change Java viewer from Applet to JNLP.
4. Improve array mode 'Autosync'performance.
5. Improve keyboard performance & compatibility in certain network environment.
6. Support CC2000 IPV6 & Redundant functions.
7. Improve LDAP performance & compatibility.
|Once you update this new firmware, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP to v1.4.131 or higher.|
|V1.3.127||1. Add Port name backup/restore function.|
2. Improve certificate public key to RSA1024Bits.
|Once you update this new firmware, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP v1.3.122 or higher.|
|V1.3.122||Improved IPv6 support||Warning:|
Once you update this firmware v1.3.122, you must also upgrade WinClient AP and JavaClient AP v1.3.122 or higher.
|V1.1.101||1.Added support for CC2000|
2.Added Clinet Timeout Control support in webpage
3.Improved keyboard support in Mac OS 10.5.x
4.Improved Java client compatibility with Rad Hat 5.4 and CetOS.
5.Improved Keyboard/Mouse compatibility
6.Improved Panel Array Mode stability
7.Improved Viewer Video Setting
8.Fixed the Japanese WEB language issue
9.Fixed the Japanese Keyboard mapping issues
10.Improved Array mode video detection
Once you update this firmware, you can not degrade older firmware, and your ANMS setting will be recovered to default.
This *.fwr file can not be used under CC2000; to upgrade CS1708i / CS1716i through CC2000 must use *.dat file.
Corresponding Main F/W version: