1. New UI theme
2. Support KH1532A for cascading
3. Security level added in Device Management > Security
1. Improves login security mechanism.
2. Fixes when KN console choose OpenGUI from menu, sometimes can not enter into GUI mode.
3. Windows title info added in the customize control panel of WinClient & JavaClient
4. Event notifications of LAN disconnection & PSU failure added
5. MIB file with warning events updated (e.g. abnormal conditions of power, fan, or temperature)
6. WinClient & JavaClient application support old KN models
7. Disclaimer added in Device Management > Disclaimer
8. “At least one special character” added in account policy in User Management > Account Policy
9. Supports SHA & 128-bit AES encryption for authentication in SNMPv3
10. Supports Console Station (KA8270, KA8278, KA8280, KA8288)
11. Supports new dongle firmware (KA7120, KA7170, KA7175, KA7176, KA7177, KA7166, KA7168, KA7169)
12. Supports 64-bit java for JavaClient
13. Fixes a crash issue in Winclient when mounting ISO with Dell G10
14. The default setting for Mouse DynaSync is changed to Automatic Sync.
1. Account policy moved to User Management
|V1.3.128||1.Improved USB keyboard compatibility.|
2.New SNMP MIB file to support get MFG# from SNMP.
3.New Video Compression for lower bandwidth.
4. Integrated Frame Rate setup.
5. Integrated Drag and drop automatic mounting for Virtual Media Read and Write.
6. RADIUS Authentication type with PAP and CHAP.
7. WinClient/JavaClient supports All KN 2/4/8 Series.
8. Set Cable Length automatically or manually.
9. Winclient supports Win 10/ IE 11.
|V1.2.113||Improved keyboard and mouse compatibility|