ATEN KVMP Switch Improves Operational Efficiency of Real-Time Monitoring
Dual Boundless Switch Streamlines Multi-View Operations for Control Rooms, Surveillance/Command Centers and Post Production Environments
IRVINE, CA – February 20, 2019 – , the technology leader and global manufacturer of and connectivity solutions, today announced the addition of the to its Multi-View KVM product series. The “CM1284” is ideal for control rooms, surveillance/command centers and programming and post production environments that require constant, seamless switching and control between different computers from multiple systems for real-time critical decision making.
Improving operational efficiency of real-time monitoring and control in both Pro AV and IT applications, the CM1284 boundless switch enables users to manage data more efficiently by allowing multiple video sources to be selected, switched and displayed simultaneously with independent keyboard and mouse control.
· – patented ATEN technology allows users to switch KVM focus among multiple sources on multiple windows by simply moving the mouse cursor
· Superior video quality support – better-defined HDMI connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) guarantees clear and sharp visuals
· ™ – exclusive ATEN technology automatically detects horizontal and vertical offset values of each computer’s display settings and synchronizes them with the monitor in use. This eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
· EDID Expert™ – Select optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different sources. Essentially reducing the switching delay, it ensures smooth transition between different sources being displayed on the console monitors.
· Dual console output– multi-view output and a full screen output guarantees real-time monitoring functionality
o Multi-view console display modes include: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP) and Picture on Picture (PoP)
· Daisy chain control and cascade connections – daisy chain up to 3 additional CM1284 units from a single console or cascade up to 2 levels to control 16 computers/video sources
· Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
· HDCP 1.4 compliant
· Power on detection and auto scan
· Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese and German keyboards
“As more USB-enabled devices enter the market, ATEN continues to meet the demand of multi-view functionality by offering a convenient way to connect external USB peripherals via our KVMP switches,” said Aaron Johnson, product manager at ATEN Technology, Inc. The CM1284 dual switch streamlines access to critical information from multiple systems, facilitating real-time monitoring and control for multi-system operators.”
Pricing and Availability
ATEN’s 4-Port USB 4K HDMI Multi-View KVMP™ Switch is available for $2,292 MSRP through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners: .
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit:.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
is the technology leader and global manufacturer of and connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including , commercial, , industrial, entertainment, , and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV,, , and lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: and follow on Twitter.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100, x. 105
MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100 x. 105