ATEN Technology's COVID-19 Response to Our Valued and Trusted Partners
IRVINE, CALIF. MARCH 24, 2020
To Our Valued and Trusted Partners,
We hope this communication finds you, your family and colleagues safe and well. ATEN Technology continues to prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our customers, partners and associates. We are all confronted with the daily changing dynamics of COVID-19 and our industry is not immune to its effects.
Like any organization, we have rolled out ongoing plans to mitigate the risks associated with this virus and implemented proactive steps to stay ahead of its potential impacts. These measures include: a dedicated task force; new travel and visitor policies; increased sanitization measures; new health protocols; and comprehensive remote work capabilities.
Additionally, I would like to make you aware of the steps we are taking to continue to support our partners where technology is critical to the welfare and well-being of our local, state and federal governments, healthcare and medical related industries, and remote workers:
- ATEN’s manufacturing plants around the world are operating and keeping up with currently increased product demand.
- ATEN’s supply chain is strong; we are receiving ongoing shipments to our Irvine, California warehouse.
- ATEN is closely monitoring local and distributor inventory positions and poised to replenish in a timely manner.
- ATEN’s U.S. headquarters in Irvine, California is operating largely with a remote workforce to support sales, marketing and product management functions. Our warehouse is working with a limited staff and/or with rotating shifts for shipping and receiving in order to maintain federal and state guidelines. For the past week and for the foreseeable further we expect to continue shipping daily.
- ATEN has increased the GEM (Government, Education, and Medical) discount through distribution from 5% to 10% for all qualifying end user transactions.
ATEN Technology is focused on easing your business concerns, being easy to do business with and providing an ongoing high-level of service and support. If you have any questions, needs or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or your channel account manager.
Thank you for your partnership. Be safe.
Holly Garcia, Vice President ATEN Technology, Inc.
MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100 x. 105