The CS22DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to two computers from a single USB and DisplayPort console (keyboard, video and mouse) with audio. With the CS22DP, users can quickly and effortlessly switch between two DisplayPort computers using a convenient remote port selector pushbutton.
The CS22DP supports multiplatform operations allowing users to switch between two PC’s running different operating systems. Moreover, the compact design allows for an efficient and tidy installation, providing an ideal space-saving solution for keeping the desk well-organized.
It’s fast and easy to set up the CS22DP. Users can simply plug the KVM cables into their respective ports on the CS22DP and on the computers. There is no need to install software or configure devices – just plug and play.
To connect a VGA/DVI/HDMI monitor to the DisplayPort console port, it requires a separate purchase of DisplayPort to VGA/DVI/HDMI adapter with its own power supply.
- One KVM console controls two USB DisplayPort computers
- Superior video quality – up to 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Computer selection via Remote Port Selector
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Supports microphone and speakers
- The console USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing1
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- DisplayPort 1.1 compliant; HDCP compliant2
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
1. The CS22DP may require an external power supply via the USB Micro-B Power Port. For the USB Micro-B cable connecting to the USB Micro-B Power Port, it requires a separate purchase based on the type of the power supply you use.
2. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.1 to avoid compatibility issue.