|Computer||1 x USB-C Male|
|Device||1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Female with BC1.2 (Blue)*|
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Female (Blue)*
*The total output of 3 USB Ports is max. 5V, 10W.
|Video Output||1 x DisplayPort Female|
1 x HDMI Female
1 x VGA Female
|LAN Ports||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack|
|Power||1 x USB-C DC-in Female*|
* Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 for charging up to 60W, power profiles includes 5V, 9V, 12V, and 20V (additional USB-C PD power adapter needed).
* The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 15W.
* For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certiﬁed USB-C PD power adapter over 65 Watt is recommended.
|Flash Memory||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot*|
1 x Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB) card slot*
*SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
|Video Resolution||Single-View :|
DisplayPort - 3840 x 2160@30
HDMI - 3840 x 2160@30
VGA - 1920 x 1200@60
DisplayPort/HDMI - 1920 x 1080@60
DisplayPort/VGA - 1920 x 1080@60
* For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|System Requirements||Windows 10 and above, USB-C enabled computer with DP Alt Mode*|
* With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby-Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please ﬁnd: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
Mac OS X 10.12 and above, USB-C enabled computer
iPadOS 13.1 and above, iPad Pro (USB-C)*
*iPad Pro only supports single view in mirror mode
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Weight||0.32 kg ( 0.7 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||28.00 x 7.50 x 1.45 cm |
(11.02 x 2.95 x 0.57 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|