ATEN USB-C Solutions Expand your Laptop Connection Anytime, Anywhere
New UH3230 / UH3232 docks leverage USB-C’s strengths in data, power, & video transmission
Taipei, Taiwan (October 11, 2017) – ATEN, the leading provider of IT connectivity solutions, announced the latest additions to its line of USB Type-C (USB-C) docking solutions, designed to expand your USB-C laptop connection anytime, anywhere. The latest laptops are embracing the high speed USB-C interface, leaving many users facing the challenge of how to connect their multiple devices with legacy interfaces. The ATEN UH3230 and UH3232 docking stations free you from the restrictions of incompatibility, offering a range of options to expand your USB-C laptop connectivity either at work or on the go.
USB-C is the most advanced industry-standard connector and is set to replace all existing connectors. USB-C carries a wide array of benefits for users, strengths that ATEN has fully leveraged to provide the best data, power, and video transmission for any need with its new docking products:
UH3230 Multiport dock with power charging
- Lets a laptop perform like a PC – connects a USB-C embedded computer to up to 8 peripheral ports including Type-C, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort with Multi-Stream Transport, HDMI, audio and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, all via a single cable.
- Supports dual 4K resolution monitors – connects up to two 4K resolution monitors via HDMI and DisplayPort Video ports and provides both mirror and extend mode to expand your vision.*
- Instant setup – there’s no need to carry or reconnect multiple cables every time you return to your desk or take your laptop to outside locations, allowing you to spend more time working or playing and zero time on setup.
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery 2.0 for laptop charging – provides up to 60W for charging the laptop.
* Mac computers only support single-view output.
UH3232 Multiport Mini Dock
- Expanded connectivity – instantly links your USB-C computer to an HDMI 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) or VGA 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) video output, USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, and Gigabit Ethernet port for fast desktop docking.
- Compact design – the small, portable, and travel friendly dock gives you more desktop space wherever you are and offers Plug-and-play convenience.
“ATEN’s over 25 years of experience in USB connectivity along with our top R&D talent give us the resources and knowhow to build the highest quality USB Type-C products. What’s more, our keen understanding of the market and user demands has allowed us to develop a comprehensive series of docking devices and adapters for every possible need,” said Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International.
The current family of ATEN USB-C products includes:
For more information please visit ATEN USB Type-C Products page
ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979, is the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, Professional Audiovisual, and Intelligent Power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize electronics in corporate, government, industrial, educational, and retail environments. ATEN has 500+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries and regional offices in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, Turkey and India – with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.