ATEN Introduces New Range of PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switches
Dedicated to boosting network security and safeguarding data access
Taipei, Taiwan (April 18, 2022) ---ATEN International, the leading provider of KVM and AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, today announces the launch of its new range of PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) compliant Secure KVM Switches. Tailor-made to meet the stringent security standards certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), the new ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch series is ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, such as government, military, healthcare, banking, and many more.
Offering the latest in cybersecurity best practices, ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switches enable operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, Common Access Card reader, etc.) without compromising real-time data visualization and secure collaboration in mission-critical environments. In addition to the protections inherited from the previous version, such as data path isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtering and management, and always-on tamper-proof design, new features on the PP v4.0 compliant series include:
1. Video quality up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
2. Strict audio filtration to protect against audio leakage
3. Administrative configuration of keyboard / mouse port filtering to reject specific USB HID devices
4. Secure port switching via pushbutton and Remote Port Selector (RPS) to enhance security
5. LED indication to alert of unauthorized connection to USB HID devices
6. Non-CAC (common access card reader) models available for selection
Speaking on the launch of the new NIAP PP v4.0 compliant secure KVM solutions, Nicholas Lin, Senior Vice President of ATEN, commented,” Cybersecurity is becoming a big challenge for individuals, enterprises, and governments alike to address, notably in the age of hybrid work; it is important to us to ensure our solutions offer enhanced functionality above and beyond expectations, and compliance with the latest NIAP protection profile is just one of them.”
A total of 32 models are scheduled to be released in succession, with options including 2-port, 4-port, and 8-port models, different video interfaces including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI, and single/dual displays availabilities for various customer demands; the already-launched models are as follows:
- CS1144D4 4-Port USB DVI Dual Display Secure KVM Switch
- CS1144D4C 4-Port USB DVI Dual Display Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1184D4 4-Port USB DVI Secure KVM Switch
- CS1184D4C 4-Port USB DVI Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1144DP4 4-Port USB DisplayPort Dual Display Secure KVM Switch
- CS1144DP4C 4-Port USB DisplayPort Dual Display Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1184DP4 4-Port USB DisplayPort Secure KVM Switch
- CS1184DP4C 4-Port USB DisplayPort Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1144H4 4-Port USB HDMI Dual Display Secure KVM Switch
- CS1144H4C 4-Port USB HDMI Dual Display Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1142DP4 2-Port USB DisplayPort Dual Display Secure KVM Switch
- CS1142DP4C 2-Port USB DisplayPort Dual Display Secure KVM Switch with CAC
- CS1182DP4 2-Port USB DisplayPort Secure KVM Switch
- CS1182DP4C 2-Port USB DisplayPort Secure KVM Switch with CAC
ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switches series is certified by the NIAP, which is ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves.
ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979, is the leading provider of KVM and AV/IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, professional AV, SOHO, and intelligent power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize AV/IT equipment in corporate, government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, broadcasting and media, and transportation environments. ATEN has 650+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide.
Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries and regional offices in China, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, Turkey, Poland, India, Romania, South Africa and Mexico – with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.
For more information about ATEN, please visit www.aten.com.
ATEN International Co., Ltd.
TEL: +886-2-8692-6789 EXT. 1867