The KA7169 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7169 supports a DisplayPort connection and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support*. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.
(1) Currently, there is a compatibility issue between KA7169 and Intel® HD/UHD Graphics 630.
If you are planning to use KA7169 on a system with Intel® HD/UHD Graphics 630, we strongly recommend that you choose our KA7168 solution with a converter solution below instead.
1. For systems with DP++ support, choose KA7168 with VC985 converter.
2. For systems without DP++ support, choose KA7168 with VC986 converter.
(2) To make sure the dongle you purchase is compatible with Intel® HD/UHD Graphics 630, please choose the edition marked with “HW Ver. D” on its product label and carton label.