ATEN 4K KVM over IP Matrix System Brings Extreme Flexibility and Absolute Control
KE8952 won Best of Show Award at IBC 2017 for its extension capabilities & video quality
Irvine, CA (Aug 10, 2017) – ATEN, the leading provider of IT connectivity and total management solutions, today introduced two new models in its KVM over IP Matrix System, the KE8950 4K HDMI Single Display KVM over IP Extender and the KE8952 4K HDMI Single Display KVM over IP Extender with PoE, the Best of Show Award at IBC 2017, bringing precise 4K video to any command and control center that needs flexible workstations. The ATEN 4K KVM over IP Matrix System combines KVM over IP Extenders with KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM) to extend, control and monitor access to computers across an independent network in a multitude of ways. This allows it to fit an endless variety of working environments and workstation settings, providing solutions for broadcasting, control center, multimedia, manufacturing and many other industries where matrix extending is required.
The ATEN KE8950/KE8952 4K HDMI Single Display KVM over IP Extender provides:
- Effortless over IP Digital Media Extension: Eliminates the distance restrictions of control room management, to extend a computer’s KVM console over a LAN by connecting your network, enables a faster response to mission-critical data center emergencies. All KE series support unlimited distances via Cat 5e/6 over a LAN, while the KE8950/KE8952 also supports connectivity via a SFP fiber optic transceiver module over an optical Ethernet network.
- Exceptional Video Quality up to 4K: ATEN's KE8950/KE8952 delivers Ultra High Definition (UHD) video quality up to 3840x2160 @ 30HZ at 36-bit color depth for stunning colors and razor-sharp video quality even with the most intense video streams.
- Powerful Centralized Management: ATEN's KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM) makes it easy to define connections and manage all KE Series Extenders over a network with a new intuitive user-friendly web based GUI. The administrators can set three permission types – Admin., Super User, and User – to meet user and shared access requirements.
- Fast Switching in the Blink of an Eye: ATEN's unique Fast Switching technology features instant switching between different video resolutions providing immediate viewing of critical information for video surveillance or monitoring applications.
- Unbeatable Video Wall Versatility: With unprecedented video quality and unmatched resolutions, the native video wall functionality allows users to create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 displays in each layout in various configurations, offering outstanding flexibility and scalability without need for a separate video wall processor.
- Secure Data Transmission: The KE8950/KE8952 utilizes AES-128 bit encryption to secure all data before transmission over a network and then decrypts the data on the receiver.
The KE8952’s exceptional new functions helped it to win the Best of Show Award at this year’s IBC Show in Amsterdam, being selected as winner by Installation magazine for its media extension capabilities and video quality. At IBC, 55,000 visitors and 1,700 exhibitors gather to discuss the latest trends in broadcasting, media, entertainment and technology, and the Best of Show Award recognizes new and outstanding equipment exhibited at the event.
“The modern control room requires high resolution video quality and multi-screen video walls to monitor masses of information and achieve instant, accurate decision making. ATEN has successfully merged its A/V and IT technologies to present our next great game-changer, the ATEN KE8950/KE8952 4K HDMI Single Display KVM over IP Extender, which eliminates distance restrictions and brings the ultimate in connection configuration flexibility for the seamless data flow required for any and all applications,” said Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International.
For more product information, please visit KE8950/KE8952 landing page.
Find out more about ATEN Control Room Solutions Guide, please click here.
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979, is the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, Professional Audiovisual, and Intelligent Power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize electronics in corporate, government, industrial, educational, and retail environments. ATEN has 500+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide.
Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries and regional offices in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, Turkey and India – with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.
For more information about ATEN, please visit www.aten.com/us/en/.
MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100 x. 105