ATEN CM1164A 4-Port USB DVI Multi-View KVMPTM Switch improves the operational efficiency of intensive monitoring applications. With limited screen, to allow users to manage the data more efficiently, up to 16 video sources can be selected, switched and displayed at the same time with independent keyboard, mouse control. The CM1164A provides users a real-time monitoring functionality by combining a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub and providing the following display modes: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), Picture on Picture (PoP), and Full Screen mode.
Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1164A allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control the target computer.
Incorporating Daisy Chain Control (DCC) capability, users are allowed to control up to 3 additional CM1164A units via a single console. In addition, CM1164A can be cascaded up to 2 levels to reach the maximum of 16 video sources simultaneously displayed on a display.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for multi-view functionality, the CM1164A is specifically designed for where real-time monitoring is needed such as aviation industry, financial trading, and medical application.
- Multi-view console controls up to four video sources on one screen with display modes including Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), and Picture on Picture (PoP)
- System configuration via front panel, OSD, IR Remote – display mode and port selection
- Supports superior video quality – Up to 1920 x 1200; YCbCr 4:2:2
- Easily resize and / or reposition any PiP or PbP to suit users’ viewing needs
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) — Controls up to 3 additional CM1164A units from a single console
- Cascade up to 2 levels — Controls up to 16 computers (with up to 4 x 4 Multi-view mode)
- Computer selection via front panel pushbutton and hotkey, mouse, and the serial commands1
- Boundless Switching – simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources even among the daisy chained installation
- Boundless Switching Focus – a window frame to indicate which computer that it currently has the focus
- Supports Extended Desktops Boundless Switching2
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports RS-232 commands
- Drop down menu – edit display windows and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Console mouse port emulation / bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function and KVM switch focus
- Auto Scan feature
- Power on detection
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese, and German keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Supports keyboard combinations via emulation (for Sun / Mac)3
1. Mouse port switching is only workable under the mouse emulation mode and applicable to 3-key USB wheel mouse only
2. This function is only supported by Multi-View KVMP™ Switch using firmware version v2.3.222 or later
3. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboard. Mac keyboards only work with their computers