4-Port USB3.0 4K DisplayPort Triple Display KVMP™ Switch
- Superior video quality – 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Hex-Display – connect a second CS1964 unit for two triple-display setup controlled by one operator
- Supports Video DynaSync
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 Commands
What is it?
The ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop so you can effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation with instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors supporting resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz).
The CS1964 is equipped with ATEN’s patented Video DynaSync™ technology which optimizes display resolution, speeds up switching between systems, and ensures that windows opened on an extended desktop will not revert to their default configurations on the main display when switching between ports, providing a smooth and uninterrupted user experience. It features a USB 3.1 GEN hub for data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease, as well as N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes without ghosting or jamming.
Optimized Image Switching with Video DynaSync
Increased digitization has transformed financial services and has had a profound effect on trading infrastructure. Workers in the financial services industry often hold the fiscal well-being of an individual or entire company at their fingertips. This makes multi-display setups essential to effectively manage and evaluate critical financial data. Or, in the breakneck pace of an environment like a trading room, information such as share prices and global commodity pricing needs to be rigorously monitored in real time, a task that a single screen setup now renders nearly impossible. Another vital challenge technology this industry faces is the maintaining of data security in an age where financial data is constantly under risk of external attacks.
Desktop KVM solutions are a highly effective way to optimize workflow in post-production and graphic design environments. In fact, CAD/CAM design was among the first work environments in which a multiple-screen display was implemented, due to the large amount of complex content that needed to be viewed at once to be manipulated effectively. In addition, work in these areas requires precise video clarity and large data transfer rates. In order to effectively manipulate a variety of content at one time, CAD/CAM and post production engineers require KVM switches that are compatible with the most up-to-date display standards as well, offer seamless control of multiple computers, and allow high-speed access to a wide range of peripherals.
Control Room/Call Center
Desktop KVM switches are used in fast-paced control room and call center scenarios where distances from information sources aren’t long enough to require KVM extenders but multiple systems still need to be accessed from one console, allowing operators to efficiently and effectively monitor multiple information streams in order to make accurate mission-critical decisions. In these situations, such as air traffic control or emergency dispatch call centers, where detailed overviews of visual data from synchronized recording and replay systems are required so that reaction times are as fast as possible, it is also important that solutions offer maximum operator comfort while decreasing desktop clutter so that workflow remains smooth and unhindered.
- 1x 4-Port USB3.0 4K DisplayPort Triple Display KVMP™ Switch
- 6x LIN5-20K1-K13G DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
- 2x LIN6-11C1-E12G USB 3.0 Cables
- 2x LIN5-0205-21CG Audio Cables
- 2x LIN5-0205-21DG Audio Cables
- 1x 0AD8-8012-33MG Power Adapter
- 1x LIN2-418K-E12G Power cable
- 1x User Instructions
- Note: The included cable sets are for two computer port connection only. Optional cable sets (2L-7D02UDPX6) are available with a separate purchase for the remaining computer port connection.
The ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop organization to help you effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation. The CS1964 provides instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors. By daisy-chaining two CS1964 for six displays, you can multitask smoothly to increase productivity and improve workflow.
The CS1964 is equipped with patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ – which optimizes display resolution, speeds up switching between systems, and ensures that windows opened on an extended desktop will not revert to their default configurations on the main display when switching between ports, providing a smooth and uninterrupted user experience. What’s more, the CS1964 supports the most superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). In addition, the CS1964 delivers data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease, and equipped with N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes that avoids ghosting or jamming.
Integrating all these advanced functionalities, the CS1964 provides a unique advantage for users who need to operate multiple systems and perform multiple tasks across a triple-display extended desktop. The CS1964 especially benefits those doing financial trading, CGI work, graphic design, control center, call center, video post production, gaming applications, and more.
- One USB keyboard/mouse and three HDMI monitors control four DisplayPort computers
- Supports superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDMI 2.0 compliant, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse1, and RS-232 Commands2
- Supports N-key Rollover3 (NKRO) – permits collision-free keying
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that optimizes display resolution, speeds up switching between systems, and ensures that windows opened on an extended desktop will not revert to their default configurations on the main display when switching between ports
- Supports six displays by connecting two triple display KVM switches
- Built-in 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature
- Supports Console mouse emulation/bypass feature
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus4
- Supports HD Audio4
- Firmware upgradable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
2. Slide the DCC switch to the s position to allow the KVM switch to receive RS-232 commands via an RJ-45-to-DB9 cable. Please refer to the CS1964 RS-232 Commands document.
3. N-key Rollover supports up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes.
4. HD audio through DisplayPort-HDMI cannot be switched independently.
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse, RS-232 Commands|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female|
3 x HDMI Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
|KVM (Computer) Ports||4 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue)|
12 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Daisy Chain Ports||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front; 1 x rear)|
|Selected||5 x Pushbutton|
|Station Selection||1 x Slide Switch|
|USB Link||5 (Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 2560 x 1440 @144Hz|
|Scan Interval||1-99 seconds (default: 5 seconds)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.93 kg ( 4.25 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||33.50 x 15.60 x 6.55 cm |
(13.19 x 6.14 x 2.58 in.)
|Note||For a full video resolution supported list, please go to ATEN website > Product > Desktop KVM Switches, and scroll down to see Max. Resolution tab for more information.|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|