The CM1942 2-Port 4K DisplayPort Dual Display Mini-Matrix Boundless KVM Switch, combining a 2-port DisplayPort switch and a 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, is designed to provide instant access to two DisplayPort computers via a single USB / HDMI console. The CM1942 features two PC Operation Modes to facilitate KVM switching in a 2x2 PC / monitor matrix. In Single PC Mode, content of the PC with the current KVM focus can be displayed over both monitors; Dual PC Mode, on the other hand, allows content of both PCs to be displayed separately on two monitors regardless of the KVM focus.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined HDMI connection with vivid video resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). With the CM1942, users can quickly and effortlessly switch between two computers by using convenient pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse wheel, mouse cursor, and remote port selector. Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1942 allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control a target computer. With the built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, access to connected peripherals is easy between two computers while peripheral switching is independent of the KVM focus. In addition, the CM1942 allows data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for maximum multimedia operation efficiency, making desktop multitasking effortless and more productive.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demands for dual displays, ultra-fast data transmission rates, and lossless 4K video resolution, the CM1942 is specifically designed for applications in which multitasking is vital such as graphic design, financial trading, and video post production.
- One dual-view USB / HDMI console controls two DisplayPort computers and two USB 3.1 Gen 1 peripherals
- Two PC Operation Modes:
- Single PC Mode – allows content of the PC with current KVM focus to be displayed over both monitors
- Dual PC Mode – allows content of two PCs to be displayed separately on two monitors regardless of the KVM focus
- Supports superior video quality – resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse wheel, mouse cursor, and remote port selector
- Boundless Switching – allows the mouse cursor to move across screen borders for quick switching between video sources
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolutions when switching between ports
- Audio Mixer Mode – mixes up to two audio sources as one audio output
- DisplayPort 1.2 , HDMI, and HDCP compliant
- Built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Power on detection
- Console mouse port emulation / bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature supports most multimedia keyboards
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese, and German keyboards