|Business plan implementation and integration; overall business strategy planning for ATEN and its subsidiaries.
|Global Legal & IPR Division
|Contract review and management, IP strategy and other legal matters.
|Global Information and Cyber Security Division
- MIS system planning, deployment and management.
- Information system program development and maintenance.
- Database and information security maintenance and management.
- Software and hardware equipment appraisal, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Provision of training and guidance for IT personnel.
- Document flow management, and data maintenance and management.
|Global Human Resources Division
- Formulation of human resources strategy; personnel system establishment and promotion.
- Recruitment, appointments and dismissals, learning and development, compensation and benefit, performance review, promotion and transfer, incentives and punishments, etc.
- Implementation and management of employee relationship operations (including labor-management consultative meetings, EAPs employee assistance project, etc.)
- Compliance of labor law regulation, industry-wide human resources analysis and formulation of response strategies.
|Internal Audit Department
|Internal control systems and implementation of auditing operations for ATEN and its subsidiaries.
|Occupational Safety and Health office
- Formulation of occupational injury prevention plans and emergency response plans, and provision of guidance to relevant departments with regard to plan implementation.
- Employee health examination planning and employee health management.
- Implementation of occupational health and safety education and training, supervision of occupational accident investigations, and processing of occupational accident statistics.
|Overseas Business Group
|Supervision of overseas subsidiaries.
|Sales Division I
|Market development for Pan-Asian markets.
|Sales Division II
|Market development for Eastern European, Russia, and Turkey markets.
|Sales Division III
|Market development for Central America, South America, and South Africa markets.
|OEM business development.
|Hardware and software product design and development, industrial design, coordination of global R&D resources, upgrading of the R&D environment and R&D capability planning.
|Production and production process planning, continuing improvement, and strengthening of production technology capabilities.
|Global Customer Service Division
|Customer service, RMA maintainance, e-support platform, technique support, technique trainning and verification and solution consultation and execution.
|Quality Assurance Division
|Handling of quality assurance, quality system etc.
|SCM & Sales Operation Center
|Import/export, logistic, payments and receipts, and inventory management etc.
- Purchasing of raw materials and components.
- Identification of potential new suppliers, and supplier appraisal.
- Purchasing monitoring and documentation management.
- Production facility goods inward and billing operations.
|Global Marketing Division
- Corporate image building, product marketing and brand development.
- Brand and product strategy planning, market trends analysis and distribution channel strategy planning.
|General Management Division
- General affairs, fixed asset purchasing, etc.
- Cash flow management and financing planning, bank transactions, receipts and expenses, and short- and long-term investment management and consultation.
- Compilation of managerial reports, compilation and analysis of financial statements, budget planning and analysis, tax and transfer pricing planning and implementation, and provision of advisory and planning support for accounting issues of subsidiaries.
- Information disclosure, investor relations management, matters relating to board meetings and shareholders’ meetings, and capital market operations.
- Overall planing and implementing general affairs of subsidiaries.