2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch (Cables included)
- Supports superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz); 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
The ATEN CS1922 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1922 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1922 allows users to access two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease, the CS1922 provides three convenient switching methods – using front panel pushbuttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
With its rich feature set, the CS1922 is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications. Such as CAD/CAM (computer aided design/manufacturing). The CS1922 allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers. HD audio transmitted by DisplayPort would offer you a different experience.
- 1x 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2 Cable (1.5m/5ft)
- 2x USB Cable (USB 3.0-A to USB 3.0-B; 1.8m/6ft)
- 4x Audio Cable (1.8m/6ft)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- 2-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse1
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant2
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort3
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1922 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector4
Dual-Modetechnology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter5 Hot pluggable– add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboard
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation6
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradeable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 to avoid compatibility issue.
3. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
4. MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant.
5. DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
6. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (Black)|
1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
|KVM (Computer) Ports||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue)|
2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Selected||2 x Pushbutton|
|On Line /Selected||2 (Orange)|
|USB Link||2 (Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 2560 x 1440 @ 144Hz|
|Scan Interval||1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.73 kg ( 1.61 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm |
(8.27 x 3.46 x 2.19 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|
User Manualcs1922-cs1924_um_w_2021-10-08.pdf (1.84 MB)
Quick Start Guidecs1922_1924_kvm_switch_qsg.pdf (1.42 MB)
CAD DrawingCS1922-ASM-V02_WEB.pdf (56.79 KB)
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|