The US3310 is a 2-Port 4K HDMI USB-C KVM Dock Switch with Power Pass-through that features the combination of a multiport dock, and allows one button switching between laptops and Android smart phones. With one set of display, keyboard, and mouse, users get to seamlessly control two different systems and save desk space. Thanks to the remote port selector, users are allowed to put US3310 at the most convenient location or hide it under the desk to do the quick switch.
Featuring superior HDMI video resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30 Hz, the US3310 delivers high quality video with minimal latency when switching between two different sources, and meanwhile, the HDMI connection remains without destroying the layout. In addition, the USB 3.2 Gen1 compliance provides data transfer speed up to 5 Gb/s, enabling two systems to share and swap data from the external storage devices conveniently.
The 85 W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 pass-through can charge the phone and laptop simultaneously while providing enough power for power-hungry devices, such as external hard drives or gaming devices. Users can connect their smart phone with US3310 to build a workstation in Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode for multitask, and switch to laptop whenever they have heavy loading tasks to do.
With the US3310, users can save desk space to switch host devices directly, and creates a personalized desktop environment.
- Allows a USB-C laptop and an Android Smartphone to share one HDMI monitor and all connected USB peripherals*
- Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (additional USB-C Power Adapter is needed)**
- Supports 4K resolutions – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Supports Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode***
- Video DynaSync – allows EDID and HDCP monitors and computers to function flawlessly, and provides fast switching such as continuous real-time switching
- Switches devices via remote port selector by pressing a button
- Plug and play – no drivers needed
- Multiplatform support – Windows 10 or above, macOS X 10.12, Android 8.0 or later, and iPadOS 13 or later
- Apple M1 chip compatible
*For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
**For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certified USB-C PD Power Adapter over 65Watt is recommended. The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 3A.
***Compatible with smartphones launched in 2018 or later that feature video output DP Alt Mode over USB-C. For a list of supporting mobile device, refer to US3310's user manual