The US3310, 2-port USB-C Dock Switch with Power Pass-through, features the combination of a multiport dock and allows one button switching between two sources – laptop and Android smart phone. Use only one set of display, keyboard, and mouse to seamlessly control two different systems and save desk space. With the remote port selector, you can put it on the most convenient place or hide it under the desk to do the quick switching.
Featured with the superior HDMI video resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30Hz, the US3310 delivers high quality video with minimal latency when switching and your HDMI connection will keep active without destroying the layout when switching. In addition, the USB 3.2 Gen1 provides data transfer speed up to 5Gb/s allowing to share external storage devices for swapping data between two systems easily.
The 85W USB C power delivery 3.0 pass-through can keep charging your phone and laptop simultaneously and also provides the enough power for power-hungry devices, such as external hard drives or gaming devices. You can connect smartphone with US3310 to build a workstation in Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode for multitasking, and switch to laptop once you have heavy loading task to do.
With US3310, users can save desk space, and switch host devices directly, and creates a personalized desktop environment.
- Allows a USB-C laptop and an Android Smartphone to share one HDMI monitor and all connected USB peripherals*
- Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (additional USB-C Power Adapter is needed)**
- Supports 4K resolutions – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Supports Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode***
- Video DynaSync – allows EDID and HDCP monitors and computers to function flawlessly, and provides fast switching such as continuous real-time switching
- Switch device via remote port selector by pressing a button
- Plug and play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Android & iPad Pro (2018)
*For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
**For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certified USB-C PD Power Adapter over 65Watt is recommended. The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 3A.
***Compatible with smartphones launched in 2018 or later that feature video output DP Alt Mode over USB-C. For a list of supporting mobile device, refer to US3310's user manual