Altusen LCD KVM Zero Dead Pixel Policy
- Any customer that purchases an ALTUSEN LCD KVM product and discovers one or more "dead" pixels on the LCD panel may apply for a replacement. The application should be made within the specified time limit and proof of purchase such as the receipt must be shown. The product to be replaced should also have all of its accessories and be in its original packaging. A replacement can be applied for from the original distributor.
- Time Limit: The Zero Dead Pixel Policy is valid for three months from the date of purchase (starting date of warranty) and for one replacement.
- Definition of Dead Pixel: A "Dead Pixel" is defined as a pixel that is improperly lit when the screen has an all black background. All other "problem" pixels are referred to as a "Missing Pixel" (i.e. improperly lit pixels against other background colors are also defined as a missing pixel). Missing pixels are not covered by this policy.
- This guarantee is not applicable to products that have been purchased more than 3 months ago.
- The Zero Dead Pixel Policy is only applicable to the ALTUSEN 15" & 17" LCD KVM range
- Customers should visit the official ATEN online e-support platform (http://eservice.aten.com) immediately after making their purchase to register their product and confirm their product warranty.
- ATEN’s "Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee" policy may differ by region. Please contact our regional distributor in order to obtain further information
- The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) panel is made up of millions of transistors and if any one of these should fail this may cause a "dead pixel". Though modern semiconductor manufacturing processes can now achieve yields of over 90%, some LCD panels will still have several dead pixels. To protect consumers' rights, most manufacturers have dead pixel guidelines in place. Major Japanese manufacturers for example allow a fault rate of between 5 to 8 pixels per panel. To ensure the best display quality for our customers, ATEN has set strict standards for our ALTUSEN LCD KVM products. If your ALTUSEN LCD KVM's LCD panel should experience any dead pixels within the policy period, ATEN will unconditionally replace it with another new product. If you have any questions or are uncertain of how this policy operates, please do not hesitate to contact us and our customer service representatives will give you an answer as soon as possible.
- The policy is subject to change without notice.
- ATEN reserves the right to modify, clarify and interpret the above products’ Zero Dead Pixel Policy at any time.