The ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop organization to help you effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation. The CS1964 provides instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors. By daisy-chaining two CS1964 for six displays, you can multitask smoothly to increase productivity and improve workflow.
The CS1964 is equipped with patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ – which optimizes display resolution and speeds up switching between systems. What’s more, the CS1964 supports the most superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). In addition, the CS1964 delivers data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease, and equipped with N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes that avoids ghosting or jamming.
Integrating all these advanced functionalities, the CS1964 provides a unique advantage for users who need to operate multiple systems and perform multiple tasks across a triple-display extended desktop. The CS1964 especially benefits those doing financial trading, CGI work, graphic design, control center, call center, video post production, gaming applications, and more.
- One USB keyboard/mouse and three HDMI monitors control four DisplayPort computers
- Supports superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDMI 2.0 compliant, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse1, and RS-232 Commands2
- Supports N-key Rollover3 (NKRO) – permits collision-free keying
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- Supports six displays by connecting two triple display KVM switches
- Built-in 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature
- Supports Console mouse emulation/bypass feature
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus4
- Supports HD Audio4
- Firmware upgradable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
2. Slide the DCC switch to the s position to allow the KVM switch to receive RS-232 commands via an RJ-45-to-DB9 cable. Please refer to the CS1964 RS-232 Commands document.
3. N-key Rollover supports up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes.
4. HD audio through DisplayPort-HDMI cannot be switched independently.